[Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 26 20:37:43 MDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank" <spritenut at comcast.net>
To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>

Larry Daniels wrote:
> Good answer, Dave.  Now, how many know who Melanie is?

She is a Jersey girl, and had about 2 hit songs, I did see her back in
the day at a local gig.
I really do like Candles in the rain by her.
And I am old enough to know what a skate key is.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

========================

Yeah, Frank, good tune.

Here is her Woodstock version of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdDxFsopVs

She was a babe back then, wasn't she?

Damn, all those old memories.  None of us in my circle of friends back then
had a car we trusted to get to New York and back, so we missed Woodstock.
What a shame.  I'm betting Peter C. was close enough - and of a mind - to
make it?

Probably also knows what a skate key is.

The old fart.

LAD