[Spridgets] dissapointing waste....

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Sun Jul 26 19:54:12 MDT 2009

So for 8 years I have driven paste this guys house 2 blocks away from me that
has had what looks like a late 60 early 70's jag.B  In all that time I have
never seen it move.B Saturday I saw the bonnet up. Today I grew a pair and
pulled into his large driveway up to his 6 car garage and knocked on the
door.B  Turns out he's an older gentleman very nice to strangers who show up
on hisB  doorstep .B  Anyway he brings me over to the car and starts showing
me around. The short story...the jag is a 71 all original v12 e type coupe
needing a paint job and some surface rust for sale $12k.B  Next to it under
cover is a bead blasted 75b waiting to be reassembled.B  In the garage it gets
interestingB  a 70b only needing the interior installed.B  Next to that is a
gut wrenching 68 6 cylinder E with a 1/2 inch of dust but other than that in
immaculate condition.B  and next to that a big healey .B  I asked with all
these great cars how often do you get out in them? one or twice a
YEAR!!!!???B  like i said a disappointing waste

Although they may be hope his wife wants him to start getting rid of them

ryan