[Spridgets] Engine Breathing Cont'd.

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 14:40:01 MDT 2009

There should be a hard point on the Titan timing cover that they drill and
tap for a vent.

Weslake-Monza 1330

grbyrns at ucdavis.edu writes:

John,

I've got a Titan timing belt w/unvented cover, so I draw  from a vent
drilled into the fuel pump spot on the block.  I also draw  from the timing
cover and tee the hoses together just before the "flying  saucer" gulp
valve.  The valve  goes into the intake between the  throttle body and the
turbo.  When all is good, the garage floor stays  DRY.

Glen Byrns