[Spridgets] Technical Dwell question...

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Fri Jul 24 14:34:01 MDT 2009

Thanks to all who replied,both on- and off- list

I had read the Century Performance write up many times (I've got it
printed off and in my folder) but was still a bit unclear.

I have just read Barney Gaylords write-up(s) and now have a better
understanding... (also printed off and filed!)

If I've understood it correctly; 40* is good enough for regular and
autocross  needs, but if I'm going to try to match a Kawasaki Z1  rev
for rev and then I'd better get a Petronix.. <Grin>

Thanks again to all you Guru's    ;^D

-
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!