[Spridgets] Tow Straps?

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Fri Jul 24 13:57:50 MDT 2009

Jim,

My wife and I rolled my BE shell on a carpet rescued from someone's garbage.
Between us, we weigh 230 pounds, so it should not be hard for any two
people.   The shell rests very comfortably on the sill.  I put one leg
clamped to the front spring area and jammed under a nearby floor to prevent
further rolling, and tied two ropes to the ceiling to prevent returning to
the bottom. The ropes are loose and I am not sure the leg is used much.
Picture attached.

Michael Rowe