[Spridgets] Looking for door check straps

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:25:12 MDT 2009

What Greg said...    I took my old ones to a local upholstery shop and they
made new ones. They are probably better than the Chinky ones you'd get from
Mo$$ or VB.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Gregory Groiss <ggroiss at gmail.com> wrote:

> John,
>
> If you have the metal ends the straps can easily be made from a piece
> of black or whatever other color, vinyl.
>
> Greg
>
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 11:54 AM, John Leier<john.leier at leier.org> wrote:
> > If anyone wants to sell (or donate!) a couple of black door check straps
> that
> > will fit a 74 Midget, please contact me off list.  Thanks!

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein