[Spridgets] THE WOODSTOCK (NY) BRITISH CAR MEET - SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 10:02:03 MDT 2009

econd Annual
WOODSTOCK BRITISH CAR MEET
(British motorcycles & pre-1980 European cars invited too)

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER  26th  -  10:00AM to 4:PM
(Rain Date: Sunday, September 27)

AT THE WOODSTOCK PLAYHOUSE
Intersection of Route 212 and Route 375, Woodstock, NY

Join more than 100 British car owners for a smashing display of classic,
quirky, and lovable British classics, right in the heart of Woodstock New
York and the Catskill Mountains.

Don't have a show car? Don't worry! Projects-in-progress, daily drivers,
and vintage racers are just as welcome as Concours quality show cars.
If it's British, bring it!   The heart of the picturesque and historic hamlet of
Woodstock is just a few minutes walk from the Playhouse, offering shops,
restaurants, live music, & much more.

Cars will enter the field starting at 10:AM, and the fun goes on all day.
Around 2 pm, we'll present awards, including People's Choice and the
Longest Distance Traveled. Spectators are welcome -  FREE parking
is available.

The registration fee for British cars is $15 per car at the gate; there is no
pre-registration.  All of the proceeds from this event benefit the non-profit
Woodstock Playhouse. non-profit Food and Refreshments will be available

DIRECTIONS
>From NYS Thruway / I-87: Take Exit 19 (Kingston) and head west on Route
28 for 5.8 miles (Speed Trap - stay under 50 mph) then turn right onto Route
375 North, which will end 2.9 miles later at Route 212 and the Playhouse.
>From Saugerties (Exit 20) Take Route 212 West into the hamlet of Woodstock.
The intersection of Route 375 will be on your left; the Playhouse entrance is on
your right. From points west: Take Route 28 East to Route 375 North. Travel
2.9 miles, and the road will end at Route 212 and the Playhouse.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: e-mail Woodstock.British at gmail.com