[Spridgets] Lady Luck smiled on me this morning...

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Wed Jul 22 13:20:11 MDT 2009

I was walking to Starbucks to get my morning coffee and saw this
older guy (Jeez.... he's younger than me!) getting ready for a garage
sale - they are always on Friday's and Saturday's around here...
I don't normally stop for them because usually they have old clothes,
used books, BW TV's, etc....
But I noticed he had two older Valiants, in nice condition, in the
garage so I stopped to have a look...

There, on a table top was a Sunpro CVP7676 Dwell/Tach meter still in
its original box..
I said "Does this work"
He said "I don't know, I've never opened it."
I said "How much?"
He said "$10"
I said "Done!"

I now own a hand held digital dwell/tach meter. I put a 9V battery in
it and it powered on...  I'll see if it works later on tonight when
the temp is supposed to drop below below 90*F..

<GRIN>

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!