[Spridgets] Red Line

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:52:51 MDT 2009

I ran it in a v6.  . which then blew a head gasket - and which would have no
relationship to the oil!  But at the time I was so pissed off about the head
gasket that the immediate thing I thought of was the last thing I did to the
car, which was the dark strange oil that I added!

Not sure why the pulled the stuff. .  I imagine a Google on the subject
would yield some info.

Kirk