[Spridgets] ABFM-Bellevue

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:11:06 MDT 2009

Well, I am working towards attending this time..

With my "The red sprite" :-)

Rick Bastedo

From: Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] ABFM-Bellevue

Hello Spridgets,

        Wonderin' how many are planning to show up for the show and
        how many will actually be entering their rides?

        I'll be there as usual, with the  RED Sprite with the BLACK grill
        and the autox.team.net sticker on the windscreen. I know
        several of the N.O.S.H.I.T. listers plan to attend, but not
        about others.

        ????

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

     * "One of the tires just blew out," Tom said sparingly. (*2)