[Spridgets] Rocket scientists

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 21 12:44:24 MDT 2009

Well, I heard on our news this morning that the 'landing craft' was designed
in Ontario.  It's not April 1st, is it?  :)

Maybe I heard it wrong though.  It was 5:30 am!  :)  Maybe it was an engineer
"from" Ontario?

http://communities.canada.com/ottawacitizen/blogs/defencewatch/archive/2009/0
7/19/avro-arrow-engineers-and-canadian-contributions-to-apollo-moon-landing-h
ighlighted.aspx

"Hear for the first time in 40 years Canadian Owen Maynard, former Head of
NASAs Lunar
Module Program and Avro Arrow Engineer discuss his design of the Apollo Lunar
Module"