[Spridgets] Hyper Lube

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 20 18:39:33 MDT 2009

Close, Bill, but it was Kendall that they bought.  They bought everything
but the "Kendall" name which was sold to somebody else.

http://www.bradpennracing.com/

I'll refrain from commenting on the disingenuousness of selling a name to
the highest bidder, but the name's product to somebody else.  Sleazy
bastards.

LAD