[Spridgets] Hyper Lube

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 20 18:04:09 MDT 2009

Redline has gone south, too?  Damn.  I talked to a guy, Charles Navarro, who
is big into Porsches and this problem (Bud Osborne knows who he is) and he
has talked to the people at Brad Penn who have committed to producing oils
for our flat tappet crowd.  They realize that this is a niche market, but
they are committed to filling that niche.  I have been using Brad Penn for
two years.

LAD