[Spridgets] Spridget Calendar 2010

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:27:07 MDT 2009

It is time to start nagging again ;-)

Or perhaps we could introduce another concept here...
Last year's calendar included a page created by Bruce Hamper of the St
Louis club. This year I have invited the N.O.S.H.I.T group to create a
page of their activities. I would like to extend that invitation to
some of the rest of you. The final requirements are two pages, one of
them 8.5x11 and the other 11x17, both in landscape orientation, with
nothing important in the bottom 1/4" where the spiral binding makes it
hard to read. 150dpi or higher jpg file under 8MB in size. The aspect
ratios of the two pages are different, so it requires some rearranging
to get things to fit.

I would like to emphasize Spridgets being driven or worked upon rather
than poses. Identification of the cars and people depicted is
appreciated and be sure to give the creator some credit as well. You
will be paid at the same rate that I am (an "attaboy" or two and
perhaps a bit of undying gratitude) and the profits go toward
defraying the cost of putting on the Midget 50th celebration at Road
America in June of 2011.

If you would rather get some pictures together and send them to me for
a themed page, that could be arranged as well. All pictures should be
ones that the photographer has volunteered for the purpose, no
gleaning them off the net! It is about cars and people we know, not
the most perfect trailer queens.

The 2009 calendar can be seen at
http://www.cafepress.com/Spridget.331482316 if you want an idea of
what the pages could look like. None of this "one photo for the month"
stuff ;-)

My email address is up there at the top, so feel free to contact me
with any questions! There are only twelve months available
David L