[Spridgets] FW: Racer type question..

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 13:38:35 MDT 2009

Now I used it for well over 250,000 miles on a then new '85 Honda with
no problems, but the Jag folk point out that due to their weird brake
system (TWO master cylinders??  REALLY??  And one is just to activate
the other??) if there is a leak in the system the silicone is sucked
into the combustion chamber and they insist that under high temp and
pressure the reaction creates silicon dioxide.. sand..

Lester