[Spridgets] Grandson's 1st Brit vehicle

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 10:18:17 MDT 2009

Not only was a perambulated in one, but I got in a boatload of trouble when I
was 6 years old and me and Scott Galvin dismantled it to use parts for a
downhill racer for the first annual "Pam Drive Grand Prix" in 1972. Prams had
the best wheels for go carts with proper axle bearings - it was always serious
when you were able to find "carriage wheels" for your racer.

I guess old
habits die hard,
Ron

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, corvallis at peoplepc.com