[Spridgets] Another dizzy question...

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Sat Jul 18 18:09:53 MDT 2009

I haven't pulled the Mallory Dual-Point dizzy yet  (101*F outside -
much hotter in the garage!!). -- maybe tomorrow...

I managed to measure the gap on the 'top' set of points - it's set at
0.012" (DPO)??  WTF??

Is there any reason why some PO would set it at 0.012" instead of the
factory recommended 0.022" ??

I'm gonna have to pull the dizzy to get to the 'bottom' set -- not
enough room for a light AND my fingers AND my eyes AND a hex-wrench
;-((

If there are no replies I'm going to set both points at 0.022" -- got
no dwell meter  ;-((

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!