[Spridgets] Midget not PC anymore

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:47:41 MDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Larry Daniels<ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> [...]

NO KIDDING!!!

You're risking tickin' off a bunch of us sawed-off runts lumping those
cheeseheads in with us!

And you don't ...

Aw, CRAP!

Now see what you done gone and made me do Jim???

Now I've just offended all those friendly (and the two not so
friendly) sawed-off cheesehead runts working in Baraboo!
http://circusworld.wisconsinhistory.org/