[Spridgets] Midget not PC anymore

David Groundwater dwgwater at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:55:43 MDT 2009

This is Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git. And this is his wife Dreary Fat
Boring Old Git.

Mr Git: I was just telling your husband what an awful bore it is having a
surname like Git.

Mrs Stokes: OH Oh well, it's not that bad.

Mr Git: Oh, you've no idea how the kids get taunted. Why, only last week Dirty
Lying Little Two-Faced came running home from school, sobbing his eyes out,
and our youngest, Ghastly Spotty Horrible Vicious Little is just at the age
when taunts like 'she's a git' really hurt