[Spridgets] Midget, uh little MG elec woes found

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 19:48:00 MDT 2009

I found the problem on the 72 Sprite look a like MG, The wire to power
the fuse for the horn at the fuse box was the problem, not the alternator.
I did not dig into it yet but now I know where the short or power feed was.
I am guessing the fuse box terminals are touching under or that pair of
contacts are shorted out somehow.
The brown feed and white feed wires are next to each other on the fuse box.
A short there would power the ignition.
Too late to tear it apart tonight but I'm sure it's a simple fix.
Thanks Kevin for pointing me in the fuse box direction.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ