[Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 26, Issue 30

Elwood Morgan elwoodm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:37:47 MDT 2009

On my 81 Honda GL1100 Goldwing, I have a Howard's Air Horn. (
www.howardshorns.com) When I first went to look at this bike, I hit the horn
button and it scared me it was so loud and this one only has one trumpet!
Whenever I use it, I get immediate attention. They are expensive but then so
is your car!!  Mine is the Little Big Horn and as the website says, it is
obnoxiously loud!

Elwood in VA
78 Midget

--
"Most bad government has grown out of too much government."  Thomas
Jefferson

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin