[Spridgets] Special ED.

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Sun Jul 12 11:14:12 MDT 2009

Cindy finally got fed up and threw him out.  ED moved in with his true
love Bubba, and they are living happily together along with Bubba's 14
cats. ED now drives a jacked up 4WD Ford with a gun rack and a bumper
sticker that reads "Guns don't kill people, I do".  He also gave up beer
for ginger ale, as Bubba is a recovering alcoholic.

Anonymous because ED knows my home address