[Spridgets] Sprite sighting now trailer

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:05:03 MDT 2009

> For anyone interested in a small camping/pop-up trailer, look for the ones designed to be pulled behind motorcycles. Some weigh as little as 275 lbs

I can agree with that. Trish has an Aspen Classic from TrailMaster
(http://www.trailmasterinc.com/aspclassic/aspclassic.html) that she
tows with her Miata... hardly even know it is there. Lots of stowage
capacity and it folds out to a king-size  bed. They also have an Aspen
Sentry which is even smaller (queen-size bed and 20 cubic feet of
stowage) and would be great with a Spridget. We love ours.
David L