[Spridgets] Front End Pad to disc brakes conversion question!!!!

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 7 13:43:27 MDT 2009

 Martin

 Make sure you have them installed on the proper side.  They should each
have
 a cut out area to clear the tie rod.  When we were doing the brakes on my
 Midget during the NOSHIT we ran into the same problem.  I had set up the a
parts box for each wheel and had mixed up the dust covers right for left.
 Swapped them out and all was good.

 Rich Ball
 '76 Midget
 Everett, Wa