[Spridgets] a favor from a UK member please

Mike Rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Mon Jul 6 22:27:02 MDT 2009

  My daughter is in France right now and not finding a magazine I asked
her to get for me.  I wonder if I could bother someone in the U.K. to
get me a magazine and mail it to me.  I could PayPal you the money ASAP
(plus shipping and PayPal fees of course).  I think PayPal would be the
easiest way to get you the money but I am willing to entertain other ideas.

 I am looking for the July 2009 (current) issue of "The Automobile",
this issue features the Singer 1.5 Litre cars and owning both a Singer
Le Mans and a 1.5, I really would like a copy.  The Le Mans is being
butchered with a Spridget motor as I plan on driving it very regularly
but the 1.5 will keep its motor and I would like to read what they have
to say about the car.

 You can see a copy of the cover here http://www.rambour.com/monica.jpg

 If my daughter finds one, I will have 2 copies but she has looked the
last few days and now found it yet.

 No need to foul up the list, you can reply off list.

    mike