[Spridgets] Next Generation Sprite owner

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 6 15:42:31 MDT 2009

Congratulations Frank!

I was a little apprehensive about becoming a Grandfather when my son broke
the news to us, but I will say that it have been a joy watching our
Granddaughter and now Grandson  grow up.  Can't believe it's been almost
five years now.

Again, congratulations and with the mother and father well.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA