[Spridgets] Next Generation Sprite owner

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 15:24:04 MDT 2009

Has arrived today making me a first time grandpop and the Clarici's now
have a 4th generation Sprite driver, well soon to be in the next 17
years or so.
I bought my Sprite from my dad, my son has a Sprite from his dad, and I
am sure my grandson will have a Sprite of his own.

Frank A. Clarici 5th
7 lbs 4 ozs
20" long
Everybody is doing just great.
I am off to smoke a hand rolled cigar, drink a few beers, and discuss
what color to paint the newborn's Sprite with my son. ;)
Heck, I forgot I have to restore that USA made antique tricycle and
Radio Flyer wagon before I start the Sprite project.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ