[Spridgets] was Shell Gasoline, then cables, now gearheads in the industry

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 6 13:43:28 MDT 2009

I have a 2000 F150 I bought new.  It has been a very good truck and has 135K
on it now.  It has only needed a new alternator and an air conditioning
compressor since new.  Runs flawlessly, although it likes gasoline a little
too much.  It has the 5.4 liter engine and tow package that has gearing not
suitable for high mileage anyway.  Drove it to LOTO last year towing a
trailer and 4 adults.  No problems, but don't ask how much the gas was.
This was during the $5 per gallon days of last year.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2- Hide quoted text -

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com> wrote:
>  the dealer shops
I would never have a car serviced by a anyone who sells new cars.
__