[Spridgets] Cooling question..

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:10:04 MDT 2009

Would you happen to know how much coolant I have to drain to go below the
level of the probe?? If not, then I'll just have to drain the lot...

Hey Dave,

Even the earliest spridgets were equipped with a factory self-drain to the
level of the probe... Just take the probe out and when it quits dripping, it
is at the level of the probe! To get it a tad lower, stick a finger in the
hole so that a little more coolant comes out...

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye