[Spridgets] Hardtop from Heaven

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Fri Jul 3 14:51:13 MDT 2009

Hello Soavero,

     I was talking to someone at work yesterday, telling about the
     various gatherings/assistance that happens thru THIS listserv.
     She wanted to know how to find one for her husband and his 1957
     International pickup. We did a little searching, and found a
     couple of forums that were close, but I had to tell her that
     there really is NOTHING out there for any other vehicle like we
     have assembled here. ..

     Happy Hardtop. It'll change your winters!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "Nice looking glass!" said Tom reflectively.