[Spridgets] Gasoline

cclabaw at juno.com cclabaw at juno.com
Fri Jul 3 10:26:32 MDT 2009

Listers -

FWIW, my preferences for many years has been (in order): 76, Chevron, other
premiums, Shell, anything that might combust, ARCO.

I noticed that ARCO didn't make the top tier list.  Back when it was
Richfield, and advertised that it contained Boron (ca. 1960), it was pretty
good fuel.

Good = runs an XK 120M w/9.0 heads in Seattle in the winter.

This is based on personal experience and reflects lack of problems such as
mis-fire, erratic starting, cruddy plugs, etc.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite