[Spridgets] Bridget the Midget is getting closer

Neil Anderson nlaredbt7 at tbc.net
Thu Jul 2 21:40:59 MDT 2009

Right after reading David's post about this marathon feat, I turned to
CNN.com and at the bottom of the latest news, a headline caught my
attention, iReport.com: "Tiny car takes on big world."  You may see this
report at a later date if you miss it in it's current edition by going to
www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-289685 .  A rather short article accompanies some
great scenery photos.

David, do you think a LBC party is in order when Roy and Bridget the Midget
gets to the Chicago area?

Neil Anderson