[Spridgets] Shell Gasoline

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Thu Jul 2 15:54:49 MDT 2009

It's kinda like saying iron is the key element in hemoglobin (the
protein that takes oxygen from your lungs to your body). Hemoglobin is a
big molecule with lots of other elements in it, but without iron, it
doesn't work.

I figure there's a lot more stuff to this nitrogen compound in the
gasoline, but the ad copy will never reveal what it is because the
general public wouldn't understand it anyway.

That said, Shell is one of the brands that sells the "top Tier" gasoline
(http://www.toptiergas.com/), supposed to produce less deposits in the
first place. I use it, and I find I get slightly better fuel mileage
with it.

NFI, etc.

-=Chris

Chris King