[Spridgets] Spridgets & Gasoline

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 09:12:39 MDT 2009

New gas certainly can't hurt, but I'll offer a data point to the contrary. I park one of my cars in Florida at our vacation location. I use it for 1 to 2 weeks per year. I use Stabil in the tank. I fill the tank each year before I go home. It starts first time, every time for the past 8 years. Engine is bone-stock.

Find the intake leak.