[Spridgets] Now that it's a driver - Pics!

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Wed Jul 1 11:49:50 MDT 2009

Not everyone who owns a FIAT drives with the top up.

I put 233,000 miles on my FIAT 124 in 34 years and I bet less than
10,000 miles total were with the top up.

  My FIAT Dino has not had the top in the 7 years I have owned.  Last
time it was up was during the test push (it barely ran but did not
really require pushing)

My 53 Singer did not have a top, so all 55,000 miles were top down.

I have 13,000 miles on my Honda S2000 and I bet way less than 1,000
miles are with the top up and that includes 2 weeks in the really cold
snow.

 Now Miata's ok...but they don't want to mess their hair up.

 I take the convertible top down lifestyle after my mother who owned a
Sunbeam Tiger (a real tiger) in Needles, Calif. in the early 70s (with
no AC) and had the top removed to get a little bit extra space.

 And I do wish I could find a tonneau for the S2000.

mike