[Spridgets] Sebring Sprite, Pink Sprite and an Innocenti

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 06:56:46 MST 2009

Hi Linda,
 go to
http://www.healeyclub.org/healey-marque.aspx
then click on download a full color sample.
you could try also this link
http://www.healeyclub.org/images/healey-marque.pdf

Brian S.

Bugeyeracer under resto

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 07:33:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sebring Sprite, Pink Sprite and an Innocenti
From: grunthaner at gmail.com
To: bugeye15 at hotmail.com

Brian,
How can I get a copy without joining? Can you send me a scan of that article?
Thanks Linda

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:09 PM, brian S <bugeye15 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Very cool shot Rick.

For those others that may be  interested but didn't download the

freee copy, there's a Pink Sprite and an Innocenti Sprite on page 31

Brian S.

Bugeyeracer under resto

#3.

> Note the wire wheels, rhd, modified grille, front anti-roll bar and, most

> importantly,  the modified fender line right above the meatball. Unless I

miss

> my guess, that's one of the 1961 factory Sebring cars.  Another tell-tale

is

> the bonnet latch at the top of the scuttle.  These are the metal ones as

used

> on the 100S.  You can just make one out on the left side of the steering

wheel

> looking from the front. Now compare this to the pics on pp 128 and 130 of

> "More Healeys".  Wonder if the car had made it into the hands of a

privateer

> at this point?  And to make matters more interesting, Healey collector

> extraordinaire Bill Wood, whom you might remember brought the 1967 factory

> Sebring car to Spritefest, found a factory 1961 Sebring Sprite in a body

shop

> close by Lime Rock a number of years ago.  Maybe the same car?

> Rick

Windows Live  Hotmail. more than just e-mail.

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howit

works_012009
You are subscribed as grunthaner at gmail.com

http://www.team.net/archive