[Spridgets] NO LBC - Guitar amps

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 07:17:46 MST 2009

The only important consideration in a guitar amp is that it "goes all
the way to 11".

Seriously though, this does seem to be the trend.  One of our local
live music venus is almost un-livable because the house sound guy
insistes on overdriving the room.  He only has one preset and it seems
to be the outdoor festival mode.