[Spridgets] Mystery socket

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Sun Jan 25 22:53:53 MST 2009

WAY too much time on everyone's hands..BUT that is what you get for living
in the damned eastern states...LOL.  Here it was a cool 50 degrees but still
managed to take Iris out for a drive today and put on some of the Hardi
Plank siding on my building.  Little by little it is getting done:)  Then
Iris will have a place to hide out rather than her enclosed trailer.  Might
even be able to put up the banner from LOTO.  Now if I could just figure out
where to bury that b***h of a neighbors wife who TOTALLY pissed me off today
with her mouth.  My wife almost fell over when she heard me tell that *****
to get the **** back on her side of the fence and shut up.  If you have EVER
had a neighbor problem it can be a real PIA...  With the wife's medical
issues I really am not in the mood to deal with their bullshit.  WISH THEY
WOULD RETIRE AND MOVE.  If any of you have ever dealt with an EXON Chemical
plant supervisor you would understand what I am talking about when trying to
reason with one.  Like totally clueless and they think they should be bowed
down to when talking to them.

Leo

Checked by AVG.
8:40 PM