[Spridgets] Beautiful British bikes again

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 23:21:19 MST 2009

$100 of this bike is mine since that's the amount of raffle tickets I bought
on it in the AMA raffle. From the looks of it, that may buy me 10 minutes of
sitting on it if whomever ends up with it is a nice guy... ;-)  Now
then....  If it were a Brough Superior.....

I promise not to drool too much if I ever get to see it in person....

Cheers!!
Jim