[Spridgets] NO LBC!! Unless used for scheduling times to check on parts:)

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Thu Jan 22 11:39:20 MST 2009

Thanks for ALL the replies.  I found the calendar in Outlook (as I have
Office Professional <full version (not student version) bought at UHCL for
the grand sum of $10.00:)> one of the benefits of going back to school:)
<<<my plug for the advancement of your brains incredible power... I like
Outlook so I chose the calendar in it.  Will also place my important
appointments on Google calendar so I can have access anywhere.  Thanks
guys:)

Leo

Checked by AVG.
AM