[Spridgets] Seats

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 09:49:42 MST 2009

I don't have any experience with the rubber diaphragm versions other than to
see a bunch of them with the holes torn out where they used to attach.  The
rubber webbing that I just put in the seats I partially rebuilt over
Thanksgiving sure are tough.  Seems to me the diaphragm versions would be
inherently weaker than the other version.  The webbing basically looks like it
is made from flat hose material (strings are imbedded in the rubber to
reinforce).  Not sure if you even have a choice, though.  Are the frames for
the two different types of seat the same size?

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island