[Spridgets] Cooling

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 18:47:08 MST 2009

I am also running a Metro radiator but my fan blades cleared the rack.
Mine runs at 170 all the time and I have the adjustable fan switch.
As for breathing, I have a stock 1275 PCV valve to the valve cover and
the timing cover is vented to atmosphere.
My engine needs the positive ventilation.
Other 1275s I have did not need the PCV and are just vented to atmosphere.
Each engine is different. If you are blowing out oil, add the extra
vent, if you still blow oil, add the PCV.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ