[Spridgets] Water pump

cclabaw at juno.com cclabaw at juno.com
Tue Jan 20 15:30:09 MST 2009

Dan

I think that there are alternative thermostat housings (like the one that came
on the '67 1275) that allow you to use the bigger pully without having
clearance problems.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

-- WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com wrote:
If you can't fit a bigger water pump pulley can you fit a smaller  crank
pulley?  If you use the 2 part Cooper S damper you wouldn't  compromise
damping.
Or if you are using the tin crank pulley you could get  a solid aluminum one
and turn down the section the belt runs in.

Weslake-Monza 1330