[Spridgets] Water pump

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Mon Jan 19 12:13:33 MST 2009

> You've probably already damaged the head. Get the head and block flat and
> get a Ron Davis radiator. If you're running 240 in both conditions, you're
> picking flyshit out of pepper with an electric waterpump discussion.

I agree with Ron, but there could be a whole lot of issues. Lean mixture,
retarded timing, bad thermostat, no thermostat, pump cavitation. How far is
the fan from the radiator? Without a shroud, that is critical at idle.
However, at speed it would be irrelevant. Have you done a plug cut properly?
What do they say?
David Lieb