[Spridgets] No LBC but Interesting read. Real or Bunk?

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 22:31:36 MST 2009

Tesla really was amazing.  Not only was he technically capable, but he hung around with some
interesting people of his day (Mark Twain, Sara Bernhardt to name a few).

I can't believe Holywood has not yet made a decent movie about his life.

I think his most significant contribution was the concept of the rotating magnetic field.
Where would we be today without the AC motor?

His big contribution to the car is the ignition system.  Yea, the whole coil/points/plugs thing
was his idea.