[Spridgets] Email Problems

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 13:49:58 MST 2009

Thanks Rick. I hate feeling helpless and am trying to get a quick education,
which is why I followed the manual instructions. Unfortunately I found that
even with checking the option to show hidden files they have a way to hide
them from you, so it leaves me guessing whether I missed anything. I have the
block pop-ups option checked, and looked through the list that comes up under
"Exceptions", and there are hundreds of sites listed as blocked. I am curious
if that list is populated by pop-up attempts? Or did it come from one of my AV
protections? If so, I just screwed up by removing one of the blocked sites
from the list, and don't remember the name. Maybe I just need to run another
round of AV updates?
John
Fogelsville, PA