[Spridgets] I would SURE...

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:54:24 MST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 2:55 AM, Ed's Shop <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:
like to know the REST of THIS story !!!

http://www.justbrits.com/z/tyre_1.jpg

Back in the early 80s I was on patrol one night when I spotted a 75 Chevy
Impala tooling down the road with a rear tire on fire! Even though it was
raining pretty good, the DUI driver had been running hard enough for the
rubber on the flat tire to actually ignite... The rim was also throwing
sparks as he went around corners. I popped him for the DUI and found out
that he was wanted in Texas for a murder and a burglary.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye