[Spridgets] Disc brake conversion

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jan 16 08:31:35 MST 2009

If you've driven the car for more than a 1000 miles and you aren't
dead, it's probably OK.  ;-)

But, if you want to verify what Frank said, undo the top kingpin nut
and lift the spindle up to feel if it is loose. The drum brake king
pin's lower diameter is .687" and the disc brake one is .780"

Peter C.
==