[Spridgets] Interior vs paint question

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 15 19:25:18 MST 2009

John re-iterated that at the Sprite Jubilee.

I don't think it was so much as poor taste of the factory, it's just that from
a chemistry point of view, I don't think there was a lot of choices back in '58 with
oil alkyd enamels.  They're just solid colors.

However it still disappoints me that they never offered black as a factory
color for Bugeyes.  Except for that one car, of course.

I always wondered what kind of interior that one factory black car had.
It was probably black with white piping. but red with black piping would have
been pretty awsome.