[Spridgets] Interior vs paint question

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:48:03 MST 2009

Hi Mark,

Make everything perfect according to the Concours book.

If you don't the Spridget Gods will revoke your birth certificate, truncate
your trousers, tangle your shoe laces and the hangers in your closets,
explode your lawn mower engine, let air out of all your tyres, make you
spell "color" as "colour", pee in your Post Toasties, drag the river for
your body, and give your dog fleas and ear mites.

;-)

Cheers!!
Jim